- Ensuring that our excellent hand washing practices are rigorously followed
- Strictly requiring team members who don’t feel well to stay home from work
- Frequently cleaning and sanitizing commonly touched surfaces in all areas
- Using single wrapped serving utensils with all catering orders
- Wrapping food into individual portions as requested or needed
- Thoroughly disinfecting event and facility spaces before and after each event
Our entire team thanks you for your patronage as we navigate the current health crisis in our community. We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your events and special occasions as a provider that you can trust. Your health and safety have always been and will continue to be our number one priority.
According to the CDC, “Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread from person-to-person through respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of COVID-19 associated with food.” That said, we remain vigilant in our response by monitoring developments closely and keeping informed of additional recommendations from DHEC and other public health agencies.
We are committed to protection of our customers and staff. We hold ourselves to the highest standards for cleanliness and health to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment in our facilities. We thank our loyal customers for their continued confidence and trust in MFScratch, and we look forward to working with you in your future celebrations, events, and just when you don’t feel like cooking tonight.